Keep your customers coming during lockdown with your very own Click & Collect App.
Along with Stampapp, Friars Pride we are here to help fish and chip shops and takeaways create their very own, individual ordering apps that will allow customers to simply click and collect.
The app will allow customers to order directly from you for takeaway click and collect or delivery via the app and your website.
As with previous lockdowns, takeaways can continue to trade and by having an ordering app you can guarantee your customers get their favourite food safely following the COVID-19 guidelines.
Customers can order directly via the app in the comfort of their own home and then come and collect from you at the time slot chosen. Or if you have the delivery functionality then customers can wait for their takeaway at home. All can be done contactless, from taking the order and payment to collection and delivery.
Set up and the first two months are completely free, so the only thing you need worry about is getting your great food to your customers safely.
Benefits of app ordering:
- Your very own app, designed and built for you with your brand and logos
- Extremely flexible
- Easy to manage
- Time-slot ordering
- Set up within 48 hours*
- Track and trace functionality available
- Customer marketing
To apply please email email@example.com. You will need to let us know your account number and the best details to contact you on!
Terms and Conditions
- To apply customers, need to email firstname.lastname@example.org
- There will be no set up fee and no charge for the first two months, after which time the monthly subscription will be charged at £25 per month for the website app and £45 per month for the mobile app.
- The provision and use of the app will be provided on an ongoing basis on payment of the monthly subscription fee. You will not be tied into a contract, and you can cancel your subscription at any time giving 30 days’ notice.
- By applying you agree to your details being shared with Stampapp, who will contact you within 48 hrs to arrange a demonstration of the service. If you then wish to go ahead, they will build the app for you under their terms and conditions.
- Full support is available from Stampapp including their 24/7 support line and online tutorials. You will receive a 45-minute training Zoom call as part of your app set up.
- The 48-hour set up time is quoted for the web version only and for one store. For additional stores and customised set up the time will vary. The app version takes 7 days to set up. Again, for customised set up the time will vary for the app version.