• 01353 865966
  • Translate

Home Forums CATCH OF THE DAY The EU and VAT

This topic contains 9 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by  cheery 3 years, 1 month ago.

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Author

cheery
    Participant

When the dust has settled I shall be writing to the Government to reduce or scrap VAT on our sector. They can no longer say that it is because of EU rules as was their response previously. Does anyone wish to make it a larger campaign?

GRUMPS
    Participant

@cheery 94387 wrote:

When the dust has settled I shall be writing to the Government to reduce or scrap VAT on our sector. They can no longer say that it is because of EU rules as was their response previously. Does anyone wish to make it a larger campaign?

Good luck you might get it reduced but not scrapped

GRUMPS
    Participant

This should be done by the NFFF

cheery
    Participant

Couldn’t agree more. They have a large database of customers and suppliers. Let’s get it going as quick as possible in that case.

john oxford
    Participant

I posed this question some months ago and since then it has become apparent that we send enough money to the EU to build a new hospital every week. Don’t be surprised if that snide chancellor uses that as an excuse to keep or even increase VAT. We have now got our country back, lets get on with putting the “GREAT” back in Britain. If you don’t like the result, I will gladly help you pack and you can be a refugee to the country of your choice and all those high profile business people who told me how stupid I was to support Brexit, say goodbye to my custom.

Imran Raza
    Participant

@chipieman 94392 wrote:

I posed this question some months ago and since then it has become apparent that we send enough money to the EU to build a new hospital every week. Don’t be surprised if that snide chancellor uses that as an excuse to keep or even increase VAT. We have now got our country back, lets get on with putting the “GREAT” back in Britain. If you don’t like the result, I will gladly help you pack and you can be a refugee to the country of your choice and all those high profile business people who told me how stupid I was to support Brexit, say goodbye to my custom.

I don’t think you understand what a refugee is…

john oxford
    Participant

@Dblock 94393 wrote:

I don’t think you understand what a refugee is…

Why do you say that?

Imran Raza
    Participant

@chipieman 94392 wrote:

If you don’t like the result, I will gladly help you pack and you can be a refugee to the country of your choice

You would be an immigrant, migrant but not a refugee.

A refugee is a person who has been forced to leave their country in order to escape war, persecution, or natural disaster.

GRUMPS
    Participant

@Dblock 94395 wrote:

A refugee is a person who has been forced to leave their country in order to escape war, persecution, or natural disaster.

So he would be a refugee as he is a old fart be persecuted by the young generation over brexit

john oxford
    Participant

@Dblock 94395 wrote:

I bow to your superior intelligence Sir.

Imran Raza
    Participant

@chipieman 94397 wrote:

I bow to your superior intelligence Sir.

nah we have google now a days so it’s really easy.

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.