• 01353 865966
  • Translate

Home Forums CATCH OF THE DAY potato machine regritting

This topic contains 4 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by  fishermanbill 3 years, 7 months ago.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

fishermanbill
    Spectator

I have a shop in Littlehampton West Sussex and my 56 pounder need regritting. Does anyone know someone does it in my area. I have ask so many people but no one know.

Cihan Oktem
    Participant

I looked at this and it actually wasn’t that expensive to buy new liners and install myself – mine is a Bold Rumbler.

It meant that I had a spare set of liners that I was able to re-grit myself with a kit and leave to cure properly without any impact on the day-to-day running.

Turks.

Julie Milton
    Participant

you can buy a regrit kit .its quite easy to use

john oxford
    Participant

@fishermanbill 93913 wrote:

I have a shop in Littlehampton West Sussex and my 56 pounder need regritting. Does anyone know someone does it in my area. I have ask so many people but no one know.

There is a range manufacturer at Ford, quite close to you, called Sussex Catering. Ring them and ask for Mr. John Coleman, he should be able to help you.
    be lucky,
    cj

Marcus French
    Marcus French
    Participant

If any one is interested, Bold will replace an existing 56lb Peeler with a new one, with stainless steel under the plate instead of Aluminium ( which rots ) for £1950 + VAT. New list price is £3250 + VAT.

Ken Smith
    Participant
Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.