• 01353 865966
  • Translate

Home Forums CATCH OF THE DAY Fryersmate – problems with replacement baskets – beware especially Florigo users

This topic contains 13 replies, has 10 voices, and was last updated by  Principe Principe 10 months, 3 weeks ago.

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
  • Author

s m
    Participant

Has anyone bought a replacement basket for a Florigo range from Fryersmate?

Trying to save a few quid I ordered one and found that it does not fit as the hook is at the wrong angle. As Florigo have not altered their baskets for as long as Michael at Florigo can remember, I wondered if their baskets would fit any Florigo range. I think not.

GRUMPS
    Participant

@Fish On! 89311 wrote:

Has anyone bought a replacement basket for a Florigo range from Fryersmate?

Trying to save a few quid I ordered one and found that it does not fit as the hook is at the wrong angle. As Florigo have not altered their baskets for as long as Michael at Florigo can remember, I wondered if their baskets would fit any Florigo range. I think not.

I returned the basket to Fryersmate who are refusing me a refund. I am now being forced to take them to trading standards for advertising and selling an item not fit for purpose.

So if anyone needs a replacement basket for a Florigo range do not buy from Fryersmate. Pay the extra and buy from Florigo.

I have always said buy from the company that made your range I have heard so many problems by people trying to buy cheep. This is just another case.

Matthew Bedford
    Participant

How much do Florigo charge for a basket?
    Why not take it to a local welders and see whether they can make them for you. Might be cheaper, also supporting local business.

Happyfryer

@grumps 89312 wrote:

I have always said buy from the company that made your range I have heard so many problems by people trying to buy cheep. This is just another case.

Buy Cheap BUY TWICE!!!

GRUMPS
    Participant

[QUOyfryer;89317]Buy Cheap BUY TWICE!!!

The problem with that is when it breaks down and you can’t work how much more money do you lose

jordans line caught
    Participant

Some people buy cheap unwittingly, when you don’t know otherwise you just think the shoddy produce is the norm, so maybe a thread would be good so we know what things should be like

@jordans line caught 89321 wrote:

Some people buy cheap unwittingly, when you don’t know otherwise you just think the shoddy produce is the norm, so maybe a thread would be good so we know what things should be like

What like a chip basket should be basket shaped and hold chips lol

i think this could catch on, fish lifter , it’s a lifter for ……. Fish

any more you can think of 🙂

jordans line caught
    Participant

@ginger 89357 wrote:

You should be on tv ginger, your wasted in the chip shop

GRUMPS
    Participant

@ginger 89357 wrote:

like a chip basket should be basket shaped and hold chips lol

But if made from the wronge material it could be very costly

LANA HAWLEY
    Participant

@ginger 89357 wrote:

Chip scoop = for scooping out chips

vinegar shaker for yes you’ve got it

Joking aside I bought a small mesh sieve from Fryersmate it was not cheap. But did not last long – I complained and they said what did I use it for???

Anyway I got a replacement – it was much sturdier and I am still using it after about 2 years.

Floor mop
    potato chipper

Imran Raza
    Participant

@Happyfryer 89317 wrote:

Buy Cheap BUY TWICE!!!

Fryers mate are good people. Use them all the time.

coastguardjeff
    Participant

@ginger 89357 wrote:

You would be surprised that Baskets, lifters, and chip scoops are very variable on quality, some poor ones will only last weeks, good quality can last years.

@coastguardjeff 89383 wrote:

You would be surprised that Baskets, lifters, and chip scoops are very variable on quality, some poor ones will only last weeks, good quality can last years.

To be honest no I’m not surprised I’ve also brought cheap shit and guess what, like most things you get what you pay for in life. But people always try and get stuff far to cheap than it should be and then are shocked when it’s rubbish.

Principe Principe
    Participant

But as much as mainstream tastes have adopted streetwear—a once-niche culture—Adelberg doesn’t seem to think the industry Ray Ban Outlet has changed all that much. Younger generations today identify with clothing brands, and see them as status symbols in the same way that people used to make strong connections over music, which was at one point a hunting game to find vinyl—and then cassettes. It’s a good Christian Louboutin parallel with the early days of streetwear, which before the internet, demanded going so far as getting on a plane to find certain pieces or visit certain stores. While shared interests in groups like Led Zeppelin or Nirvana used to create bonds between music fans, important connections Fitflops On Sale today are now made in the cult groups that follow brands like Supreme. Streetwear used to be about discovering the cool shit that no one else was on to yet, but is it valid to lament how the culture has blown up?<br />While it’s not reported to Ray Ban Sunglasses be an official NASA collab yet, next year marks as the 50th anniversary of the the United States landing on the moon, and the models are defined by its NASA-themed colorway with the mixture of blue, red and white to mimic NASA’s signature logo, as well as Christian Louboutin Sale its outer space graphic on the lining, along with an astronaut on the moon with a Nike flag.<br />Highsnobiety is setting up shop in Japan. April 26, 2018 will mark the official launch of highsnobiety.jp, a new Japanese-language platform from Highsnobiety tailored for the Japanese market.Thereafter, in Christian Louboutin Outlet Fall 2018, Highsnobiety will launch our first print magazine, Highsnobiety Japan, for the Japanese market to complement our digital platform.It’s no secret that Japan’s forward subcultures and scenes have influenced Highsnobiety since day one. From the work of giants like Hiroshi Fujiwara, Jun Takahashi, Hiroki Nakamura Yohji Christian Louboutin Shoes Yamamoto, Daisuke Obana, Takahiro Miyashita, and NIGO, to magazines like GRIND, POPEYE, Men’s Non-No, HUGE, and SENSE, these names continue to inspire us today. Highsnobiety’s new base in Tokyo, Japan means we can finally be closer to the people, places, and things that inspire us.Highsnobiety was established Fitflops Clearance in 2005 by David Fischer as a blog devoted to sharing the best in fashion, footwear, music, art, and design from around the world. 13 years later, Highsnobiety is a global media brand with over 100 team members in its Berlin, New York, and London properties, as Cheap Ray Bans well as presences in Hong Kong, LA, Montreal – and now, Tokyo.To celebrate, we picked eight brands from Japan, the US, and Germany—Acronym, BAPE, Bedwin, Civilist, N. Hoolywood, NOAH, Pleasures, Fitflop Sandals and Richardson—to design a range of super-limited T-Shirts. Each product is limited to 100 per design and will be available exclusively on Highsnobiety.com and Highsnobiety.jp.<br />Last summer, Skepta released his first collaborative sneaker with Nike, the Air Max 97 SK. The design featured cues from the grime star’s local London scene combined with inspiration drawn from trips to Essaouira, Morocco. Skepta’s second Nike collab follows the theme of connected culture, this time drawing Mbt Outlet on his relationship with Paris, which was one of the first places he found an audience outside of the UK, by bridging a gap between Paris and London.This time around the sneaker features a tricolore reference but more subtly honors the Nike Air Max BW’s cultural cache Mbt Shoes in both cities. Another subtle touch is the honeycomb-style mesh pattern on the upper, which was seen on his first Nike collaboration from last year and is borrowed from the Air Tuned 99.Flip through the official images above and let us know if you’ll be copping in Cheap Ray Ban Sunglasses the comments section below. Take a closer look at the details thanks to END. below.<br />The New Balance 990 is a certifiable legend. The inaugural design for the New England brand’s 990 series has achieved something quite rare. Coming full circle, its iconic status as the first MBT Sandals in a new class has actually meant it’s become the definitive sneaker of its line, embodying the past, the present, and the future.The 990 is a legend by numbers. When the original was first released in 1982 its original ad noted that: “Out of 1000, this shoe Mbt Shoes Outlet is a 990“. Pithy, succinct word play that summarized the technical prowess in its design—one of the most advanced sneakers of its time.Its original run was slated for just 5,000 in one of the finest examples of a brand crafting the message, building the expectation around its Fitflop Sale product, and releasing with a finely balanced run aimed at breaking through the highly competitive sneaker market of the early ’80s. In the end though, demand outstripped initial supply and the first generation release was so strong, it eventually sold 10 times that amount.<br />

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.