Love fish and chips? Love LEGO? Well this is the LEGO set for you!
Every LEGO City needs a takeaway! Welcome to the fully modular compatible Fish and Chip Shop, offering that classic English takeaway – Fish and Chips!
The LEGO Chip Shop is on the LEGO Ideas platform where once submitted a LEGO set idea has the chance to become a real LEGO set available in shops to buy! A great opportunity for us all to get team fish & chips in front of a younger generation.
To be able to get through to the review process where LEGO will assess the build and if it will make a good set to be sold and played with the project needs to reach a 10 thousand supporter goal.
Supporting is really easy and takes a few seconds to do just click the link sign up and click support, best thing of all its free to support! So what are you waiting for head over to the LEGO Chip Shop page and click support today and help make this LEGO set a real set available to buy!
Please then share this on your social media sites so we could hopefully gain support very fast and show just how much a set like this is wanted. There are already over 400 supporters which is amazing for the first few days.
Introducing the LEGO Chip Shop, with a traditional theme close to home, including the British favourite meals guaranteed to bring a smile to your face. Designer Jonathan Oldbury chose this design as it is something unique that we can all relate to.
- Two lampposts to light up the street area outside.
- Side door for access to the flat above the Chip Shop.
- Outside light for the flat door.
- Black traditional style windows with box frames across the bottoms.
- Three blue and white canopies located above the shop windows and door.
- Small window for the toilet area.
- Fridge with opening door for cold drinks.
- A walk in fridge freezer to keep all the food stored in and fresh.
- A menu board with leaflets menus on either side.
- Food preparation area with potato boxes full of potato’s ready to be peeled and container to store the raw chips ready for cooking.
- Extractor fan to keep the chip shop from getting too hot.
- Modern counter that opens outwards, allowing staff access.
- Salt, Vinegar and sauce bottles on the counter.
- Papers for wrapping all the food up on the counter.
- Area for peas, gravy, curry sauce and beans to be stored ready to be added to any meal.
- Chip fryer with heat rack top to display the cooked food for customers to choose what they would like with their chips.
- Four staff members in uniform, two for food preparation and two to serve the cooked food.
- Small seating area with table for customers to eat inside.
- Till built into the counter area.
- Staff and customer toilet area with a toilet, sink and hand dryer.
- Stairs leading up to the first floor flat.
- Fish & Chips shop fascia with added fish.
- Extractor fan, external vent.
- Satellite dish.
- Four large windows allowing plenty of light into the rooms of the flat.
- Sink area with metal splash back.
- Fridge freezer.
- Kitchen cupboards with black tiles.
- Wall clock.
- Modern Sink.
- Standing Light.
- Small TV.
- Side Table.
- Large corner sofa.
- Big screen TV.
- Standing Light.
- Glass topped side cabinet.